The Circle of Opportunity
The Circle of Opportunity recognizes all Eastern Kentucky University alumni and friends who contribute $1,000 or more within a fiscal year. Circle of Opportunity donors sustain Eastern for future generations and allow the University to move beyond mere maintenance of programs in favor of continued progress and excellence.
The Young Circle of Opportunity acknowledges graduates of the past five years who have contributed $500 or more annually.
Circle of Opportunity Recognition includes:
- Invitation to the annual Circle of Opportunity Dinner
- Invitation to exclusive alumni and friends events in your area
- Occasional-usage campus parking pass, upon request
- Top billing in Eastern's annual Honor Roll of Giving
- Staff member assigned to work directly with you for campus needs
To make a gift at the Circle of Opportunity level, click the “Give Now” link above or contact the Development Office at 859-622-1583 or email@example.com.